We recover and analyze data from all kinds of digital and online media including hard drives, mobile phones, tablets, computers, electronic documents, email, SD cards, SSDs, RAIDs
We prepare evidence for litigation and presentation in court for Civil, Criminal Defense, and Court Martial and Law enforcement, in plain terms, without unnecessary jargon or doublespeak.
A partial list of specific services includes:
- Data acquisition: Making forensic images of digital and online media
Data recovery: Recovering files from damaged operating systems or hardware.
- Recover data from media where there have been attempts to sabotage, hide, delete, overwrite, or steal data.
- Recover Internet History – active and deleted
- Recover deleted email
- Extract and recover metadata
- Extract and recover GPS data from images
- Detect hacking
- Find and recover all images and video
- Authenticate documents
- Authenticate email
- Identify USB devices that have been connected to a computer
- Analysis of URL and web addresses
- Analyze and locate IP addresses
- Provide a timeline of events and files
- Recover deleted text
- Recover deleted messages
- Recover deleted Skype sessions
- Identify spyware, malware, unauthorized access and remote control
- Produce declarations, affidavits, and opinions for use in court.
All work is kept confidential as a matter of course. Chain of custody and nondisclosures are available.